Yesterday, the NRSC released digital ads targeting vulnerable Senate Democrats for refusing to speak out on reopening schools.
What they are saying:
- Fox News: Senate GOP reelection arm targets ‘vulnerable’ Senate Dems on reopening schools
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Senate GOP targets Warnock over shuttered schools in opening 2022 attack
- Las Vegas Review-Journal: GOP targets Cortez Masto with first ad of 2022 cycle
- WMUR: National Republican Senatorial Committee targets Hassan with digital ad
- Chicago Tribune: In new digital ad, GOP questions whose side Sen. Duckworth is on: students or teachers union?
- The Hill: Senate Republicans target Democrats over school reopenings in new campaign
- Washington Times: NRSC attacks Democrats on school reopening
- Townhall: Sen. Rick Scott: Senate Democrats are Siding With Teachers Unions Over CDC Data on Reopening Schools
Senate Democrats must explain why they are ignoring science and putting special interests before American students.